Work With Us
We're always on the lookout to grow the team. Think you'd fit in well with a dynamic group of people who are passionate about the growth of the company? Send over your CV and a bit about yourself to email@example.com (we're mainly interested to find out more about you and what you do) and we'll be in touch when we have vacancies become available.
Full time role based in-house at Lucent Studios office in Norwich, NR4 6DG
Start date: as soon as possible
- Your primary responsibility will be customer service across all platforms including email and social media
- Pick, pack and process customer orders
- Implement and update our various dispatch procedures
- Assist with stock control
- Monitor and order packaging materials
- Other studio based tasks, as required
You will need to:
- Have customer service experience
- Have superb communication skills, be friendly, kind and have natural approach with people
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have exceptionally high standards
- Be able to manage your own time effectively, prioritising tasks as required
- Be incredibly organised
- Work well within a team and on individual tasks
- Be flexible and able to assist with other tasks as required
Salary: £9/ hour dependent on experience.
Closing date: Friday 30th July.
Please be available to interview on Wednesday 4th August.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOGGERS AND SOCIAL INFLUENCERS
We regularly work with instagrammers, YouTubers, bloggers and other influencers. We're looking to work with people who create beautifully curated photos that best show our products and have a great engagement rate with their followers. Get an idea of the calibre we're talking about by researching our Insta feed here.
Think you have what it takes? Zip over your contact details, your social stats and a brief idea for a collab to: email@example.com
Due to the volume of messages we receive we're not able to reply to every submission, so sorry!